The characters: Baby (Simon), Rabbit (Theo), Dog 1 - my mom's (Tellie)
- The obvious, like babies are needy and you can't just leave them. Like pets.
- You can play "fetch" as entertainment. Or in the case of Zane the parrot and Simon dropping things, they play "fetch" with you. Either way.
- They ARE the entertainment when you laugh at the silly things they do.
- Simon likes to chew on shoes, so does Tellie.
- Simon likes to chew on shoelaces, so does Theo.
- Simon likes to crawl into the crevice that you would think he'd never fit into or the dark space like - under the couch or ottoman, so does Theo.
- Simon doesn't do so well on the wood floor, neither does Theo - it's too slippery.
- Somehow they all know how to find and chew on everything they shouldn't have.
- Simon likes to practice his jump kicks (in the bouncer or being held) just like Theo.
- And the grossest of all...You know how dogs will lick up their own thow-up? Yeah, Simon does that too.