I have so many partially written posts in my head, and not enough time to take pictures and write them. I am in crunch time at school. Here is a quick run-down of things that deserve their own posts that may or may not ever get written.
- We have a crib! Bought at Ikea from the "As Is" section for $50. I am proud of our thriftyness. We also picked up the dresser that was mine from about age 12 from some friends who we lent it to when we got married and didn't need to. Chance had it that they were given a new/old dresser from another friend who was moving right around the time we needed it back. I lined the drawers with new paper. It smells nice.
- We have the sweetest crib bedding, thanks to Aunt Emily. I am hoping once we get the mattress in it fits right.
- I am presenting my research at a conference in Montreal in two weeks. I haven't finished the poster yet. I need to work on this.
- I turned in what may be the worst paper of my life for a class, but at least it's done.
- I'm teaching my History of Pyschology class next week. A two hour seminar that really needs to get started.
- I am 24 weeks and some change now. We have hit viability! (But please stay inside for awhile longer.) I have another ultrasound next week WOO! And have switched to twice monthly appointments.
- Today is St. Patrick's Day. New Yorkers celebrate this holiday in style. Or loudly. Or disorderly. It made for an interesting walk.
Until I have more time...