Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

First Day of Advent

It's that time of year again! I love the Christmas season, and I love to decorate. I've always had a tree in my apartment, even though I always travel for Christmas and don't have a ton of time to enjoy it. But as my family tradition was to decorate Thanksgiving weekend, I have a few weeks.

This year I have a nativity for the first time, and am really excited about it. I bought this small one last year when we were in New Mexico and it has a southwestern flair. To dress up the nativity a bit I bought the jewel toned tea light holders (finally a good use for the tea candles I've had laying around), some ornaments and flowers.

I like the finished product. I put the candles on a ribbon I had, but if I can find a nice runner that is also cheap might put that down too.

No comments:

Post a Comment