Pages

Friday, April 25, 2008

Photographer I am not

I saw in a magazine recently some photos of three rings, (the engagement and wedding bands) I thought it was in Martha Stewart Weddings, but now I can't find the article. But there were some cool photos of the rings on rocks and plants, and just in some interesting combinations. I tried to do the same. I am really excited about the wedding bands we bought. Our rings are all from different places, and each is unique. I attempted my own photo shoot, with my point and shoot camera. Rings are a tough subject, but I think you can get the general idea.



PS - Tomorrow Rob and I will have been engaged for three months. Is that all it has been? It feels like forever (in a good way) that it is time to get married and we have such a long time to wait. Three more months. But it also feels like we've been together for so much more than a year.

1 comment:

  1. nice shots kasey! i especially like the last one. those bands are awesome!!

    i'll be sure to get some shots of your rad rings! ; )

    ReplyDelete