Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

So much to be Thankful for

Every year at this time I like to take a few minutes and count my blessings.  And really we have so much to be thankful for.  Rob and I have had a great year and have grown closer together as we have traveled the world and enjoyed being married.  I am thankful that we were able to take a couple of really great vacations.  I am thankful that we have a comfortable place to live, and jobs that we like.  I am thankful for the new friends we have made through going to a church in our neighborhood.  It's nice to feel connected to our neighbors.

I am looking forward to tomorrow when we celebrate here at our home with some family.  We will miss the folks in Indiana.  But will have a feast of our own to enjoy!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all the cooking goes well.

Pics to come.

Take some time to think about what you are thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment