Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Meat Grinder

Last year I got the meat grinder attachment for my kitchen aid.  I decided I needed one when all the ecoli outbreaks in ground beef happened last year, or at least that's when I read about them.  It's been nice.  I've used it a few times for leftovers that get ground into taco meat.  But more often I use is to grind raw meat for burgers or chili.  We went to the grocery Sunday night and because they were restocking, there was very little meat options.  But there were some thin steaks on sale.  So I bought a couple.  And sliced them into strips.
The grinder attaches to the front of the mixer with a bowl underneath.
The strips go in the hopper at the top...and comes out all ground up.
 Form and cook.
My meat grinder is cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment