Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy Birthday

To someone special...
(wedding August 10, 2008)

Today is my cousin Haley's 7th Birthday. I can't believe she's 7! In my family there are kind of two groups of kids. My brother, sister, and I, and three (male) cousins who are our age. And then there is a gap of about 10 years to the little boys (who are hitting their teenage years) and the kids (Haley and Grant.)

Haley has the distinction of being my only female cousin. We were so excited that she was a girl. I was 20 when she was born, and almost the exact age my mom was when I was born. That was an interesting thought. I love the special relationship I have with Haley, and cherish the time I get to see her, especially because I live so far away. Once when I was home visiting Haley asked if I lived on the airplane. It made sense though, I always stayed at her house on my way to and from the airport.

So here are some pictures of Haley as a baby and toddler and kid, and from when she took on the role in my wedding as the flower girl and ring carrier.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

(first picture together, one week old, 2002)

(first birthday party, 2003)

(my college graduation, May 2004)

(2005)

(summer 2006)

(Christmas 2006)

(Christmas 2007)

(wedding, 2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment