Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Married!

A more detailed post will come later. But I am now officially Kasey Powers. Friday brought phase one of wedding flower arranging. Saturday was packing and traveling up to Cold Spring for the rehearsal and dinner. Sunday was the most perfect day ever. The weather held, Rob cried, I felt pretty, and we are married. Here are some pictures my cousin (and Flower Girl) Haley took with my camera. As I get pictures from people I will try and post some more.

Cousin Haley (I guess someone else had the camera here)
Bridesmaid Sara and her husband Dave
Sister and Maid of Honor EmilyBrother and Groomsman ClintMe and cousin GrantRob's mom Val and my mom ConnieMe at the receptionRob's brother and Best Man Josh dancing with Grant


Cake...

Feeding Rob cakeUncle Kevin and Uncle Marty
Cousins Keith and Grant

1 comment: