Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

It is officially 2008. How the last year flew by... The Christmas tree is packed and put away and I am back to work, and waiting on getting my account access renewed, so in the meantime, all I have is internet access.

The holidays are over, and my whirlwind tour of Indiana. After partying it up with the Frazier and Ables families, Rob and I made a stop over in Indianapolis to visit with Sara, Dave, Nick, and Kirsten. Then it was back to New York to attend a wedding.
The rest of my break was spent watching my new seasons of Gilmore Girls, and Grey's Anatomy. The amount of tv I can watch is obscene, but I do multi task, cleaning and making flash cards while I watch.

New Year's Resolution:
1. Don't let problems that aren't mine become mine. I don't have to do everything, I can let others take care of themselves.

Happy 2008!

No comments:

Post a Comment